Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Passwords for Symbian - Sony Ericsson

Comprehensive Password Management utility which tracks Passwords/Confidential details in a secured format. Twin Search Options. Protected by Master Password. Easy User Interface.

My Passwords is a Comprehensive Password and Security Management Software. My Passwords provides the best place to store your Secret details such as Passwords, Personal Identification Numbers, Credit Cards etc. in a secured format. Two Splendid Search option based on Description and Username are provided. A Complete Security Management Utility. Read More My Passwords for Symbian - Sony Ericsson
my-passwords-for-symbian my-passwords-for-symbian
my-passwords-for-symbian
Key Feautures:
  • Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up Data Entry and Easy Viewing.
  • Every data is stored in a sorted format.
  • Finest Twin Search option by Description and Username.
  • Master Password to ensure security.
  • Any number of sub-details can be added for a particular category.
  • Protects you from forgetting your Secret details.
  • Adds Safety to your confidential details.
  • No one can view the details except you.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment